You can help
We need your support! Click here to learn about our Current Needs.
How to Donate
- Donate Online
- print and mail or fax our donation form
- Purchase tickets for the Hospital Home Lottery in support of St. Paul's Hospital.
- contact our office at 306-655-5821 or email@example.com or learn more about types of gifts below.
- visit us at St. Paul's Hospital, 1702 20th Street West in Saskatoon. Enter via the main doors, and turn left past the Donor Alcove
Our donation form will give you the option to:
- have your donation support the department or program of your choice, or simply choose to give to the area of greatest need
- Pay tribute to a loved one or recognize a special person or event by making a Memorial or Tribute gift in their honour
Types of Gifts
- Give Monthly through our convenient Circle of Angels Monthly Giving Program
- Give a Planned Gift through a Gift of Shares or Mutual Funds. It is simple and tax deductible
- Create an Endowment where the principal of your gift is held for a minimum of 10 years and earnings are allocated annually to a program or area in the Hospital you would like to support
- Leave a Legacy for Tomorrow through a gift in your will, a gift of life insurance, a gift of RRSPS or RRIFS
- Business or Corporate giving, with the option to have your employees get engaged in support of St. Paul's Hospital
- Sponsor one of the many Foundation or community initiated events in support of St. Paul's Hospital by contacting the Manager of Annual Giving at 306-655-5832
Volunteer & Participate
If you would like volunteer your time by helping at the Foundation office, in the St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop, or on an Event Committee or if you would like to engage your employees in Business or Corporation giving, please contact our office for more details.