ST. PAUL'S HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING
ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Alumni Association offers annual Scholarships to Alumni Members’ grandchildren or great-grandchildren who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in nursing. We encourage all who meet the criteria to apply.
1. The Alumni Association offers annual scholarships to St. Paul’s Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Members’ grandchildren or great-grandchildren who are pursuing a degree in Nursing.
2. Full time students shall be given priority in the following order: Doctoral, Master's or Baccalaureate program.
3. Part-time students may also apply.
4. An applicant may receive only one scholarship at each program level.
5. A total of $4000 has been allocated.
6. All decisions of the committee are final.
1. Letter of application, together with a brief personal history.
2. Student’s phone number.
3. Confirmation of acceptance from the educational facility for the upcoming school year.
**Please indicate whether you are full-time students or part-time students for each semester.
4. Copy of “ Official Transcript” of previous years marks.
5. Verification of applicant's relationship to a St. Paul's School of Nursing Graduate.
(Photocopy of Nursing diploma, or if you do not have access to this information, please give the maiden name, year of graduation, and relationship to the graduate).
6. Submission of two written references:
a) Professional (School or employment)
We request the above be forwarded as early as possible, but no later than the closing date of August 15th. Notification of success is normally provided within a month of the closing date.
Please forward your application to:
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation – Nursing Alumni Scholarship
1702-20th Street West,
If you have further questions, please contact the Scholarship Chairperson at 306 373 5010.