St. Paul's Hospital Personnel Association
The Personnel Association is comprised of over 500 employees at St. Paul’s Hospital, with an executive that is elected at our AGM in April.
What we try to accomplish
Our constitution states that we:
- Promote, maintain and improve interdepartmental relationships throughout the hospital by the organizing of social activities.
- Provide financial and/or moral assistance to any member of the Personnel Association suffering a personal disaster.
- Support other projects for the benefit of the membership.
What we do or have done
- Members only treat in mid-February**
- Winter BBQ in March*
- Spring Fling raffle
- Pancake Breakfast in June*
- Sundae on a Monday in July/August**
- Harvest Fest in September*
- Cinnamon buns to all staff in October**
- Children’s Christmas Party in December (members only)
- Sell Nevada Tickets for the Foundation to support the Professional Development Fund for staff
- Purchase items for common good (eg: patio sets outside the cafeteria; microwaves for staff use in the cafeteria)
- Charity for members in difficulty or grief
- Financially support staff events such as the Staff Christmas Party, Golf Tournament
* Reduced price for SPHPA members
** No charge
Why you would St. Paul's Hospital and Saskatoon Health Region employees want to join us
- Support our goals and activities
- Have some fun
To join the SPH Personnel Association contact Mission Office.