You Can Help
Consider making a gift to the Close to Home Campaign for Hospice and End-of-Life Care
How to donate
- Make a donation online
- Drop in to St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation’s office inside St. Paul’s Hospital at 1702 20th Street West, Saskatoon. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Give us a call at 306 655-5821 week days between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation accepts cash, cheque, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover).
Types of Gifts
You can choose to give:
- A one-time donation
- An annual pledge
- A monthly gift - You will be automatically entered into our Circle of Angels Monthly Giving Program.
- A Gift in your Will - A bequest in your Will costs nothing during your lifetime but provides a lasting legacy.
- A Gift of Life Insurance - Give an existing policy or name St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation as a beneficiary. All are tax beneficial to either you or your estate.
- A Gift of RRSPs or RRIFs - Retirement funds are tax-free when donated to charity.
Recognition or Naming Opportunity
If you wish to discuss a gift to the campaign with consideration for a recognition or naming opportunity, please contact Lecina Hicke, Campaign Director at 306.655-5832.