The Mistletoe Ball is back, and we are selling Mistletoe Baskets too! Learn More.
Hospital Home Lottery
Purchase your tickets at www.hospitalhomelottery.org.
The Foundation Awards
The Foundation Awards will be celebrated during Mission Week in October. Learn more.
The Urology Symposium
The Urology Symposium is hosted by the Leslie and Irene Dube Urology Centre of Health. Learn more.
Donor Appreciation Luncheon
The Donor Appreciation Luncheon 2022 is cancelled, but we will be back for 2023! More information will be posted here at a later date.
Fundraising Support and Corporate Giving
St. Paul's Hospital is sincerely grateful to the many Saskatchewan businesses that have chosen to support our hospital. Their philanthropic support, whether as an outright donation, sponsorship of a Foundation signature event or fund raising with their staff and customers, is truly valued and greatly appreciated. St. Paul's Hospital Foundation offers a wide range of giving opportunities for corporations and businesses partners. Partnering with St. Paul's Hospital Foundation is a shining example of your good corporate citizenship. Your staff and customers will hold your organization in higher esteem because of your contribution to our hospital.
- Corporate Partnerships: Corporate philanthropy reflects positively on the core values of your company. It creates an opportunity to involve your employees in a significant cause, to raise funds through your business, and to invite your consumers/suppliers to have an impact in their community.
- Charitable Donations: St. Paul's Hospital has many committed business supporters. We have many opportunities for you to support our hospital. The best answer is to support our highest priorities at St. Paul's Hospital. Or you can choose to make a donation in support of a particular care group in our hospital. You may want to support research, education or patient care. You may also want to establish an endowment fund.
- Third Party Fundraiser: Hosting a Third Party fund raiser is fun! You or your place of business can plan a third party fund raising activity for St. Paul's Hospital any time of the year. You may want to organize something on a larger scale only once or perhaps a few smaller events e.g. for every season? it's up to you. Whatever your plans, please let us know! Refer to the Third Party Fund Raising Toolkit and submit your Third Party Proposal and Third Party Fund Raising Agreement no later than 30 days prior to your event or fund raiser.
- Event Sponsorships: St. Paul's Hospital Foundation its own special signature event – The Mistletoe Ball and Baskets – and also works in partnership with community groups or other third parties. Each event has a Volunteer Committee or third party group who is in charge of the event, and each has various levels of sponsorship available.
- Front Line Love Cart Sponsorships: Support your front line workers with a donation to the Love cart!
- Hospice Hospitality Cart: Help care for the caregivers. This cart is stocked with goodies for patients and families at the Hospice at Glengarda. You can help by making a donation.
For more information on Events and Corporate Giving, please contact the SPH Foundation Annual Giving Manager at 306 655 5835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.