Thanks to donor support, we are able to present two annual signature events – The Mistletoe Ball and Baskets, and the Prostate Cancer Urology Symposium.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2023 Mistletoe Ball or purchased a Mistletoe Basket. Final numbers raised through Mistletoe Ball and Baskets will be shared in the coming weeks.
Thank you to everyone who attended the Survive and Thrive Urology Symposium. Please stay posted for for dates for next years Urology Symposium.
Purchase your tickets at www.hospitalhomelottery.org.
Fundraising Support and Corporate Giving
St. Paul's Hospital is sincerely grateful to the many Saskatchewan businesses that have chosen to support our hospital. Their philanthropic support, whether as an outright donation, sponsorship of a Foundation signature event or fund raising with their staff and customers, is truly valued and greatly appreciated. St. Paul's Hospital Foundation offers a wide range of giving opportunities for corporations and businesses partners. Partnering with St. Paul's Hospital Foundation is a shining example of your good corporate citizenship. Your staff and customers will hold your organization in higher esteem because of your contribution to our hospital.
- Corporate Partnerships: Corporate philanthropy reflects positively on the core values of your company. It creates an opportunity to involve your employees in a significant cause, to raise funds through your business, and to invite your consumers/suppliers to have an impact in their community.
- Charitable Donations: St. Paul's Hospital has many committed business supporters. We have many opportunities for you to support our hospital. The best answer is to support our highest priorities at St. Paul's Hospital. Or you can choose to make a donation in support of a particular care group in our hospital. You may want to support research, education or patient care. You may also want to establish an endowment fund.
Third Party Events
- Third Party Fundraiser: Hosting a Third Party fund raiser is fun! You or your place of business can plan a third party fund raising activity for St. Paul's Hospital any time of the year. You may want to organize something on a larger scale only once or perhaps a few smaller events e.g. for every season? it's up to you. Whatever your plans, please let us know! Refer to the Third Party Fund Raising Toolkit and submit your Third Party Proposal and Third Party Fund Raising Agreement no later than 30 days prior to your event or fund raiser.
- Event Sponsorships: St. Paul's Hospital Foundation its own special signature events – The Mistletoe Ball and Baskets, and the Urology Symposium. Each event has a Volunteer Committee who is in charge of the event, and each has various levels of sponsorship available for corporate support.
- Front Line Love Cart Sponsorships: Support your front line workers with a donation to the Love Cart that is regularly wheeled around the Hospital providing snacks and sundry items to show our appreciation to Hospital staff. You can sponsor the cart overall, or provide gifts-in-kind to stock the cart.
- Hospice Hospitality Cart: Help care for the caregivers. This cart is stocked with goodies for patients, families and staff at the Hospice at Glengarda. You can help by sponsoring the Hospitality Cart or by providing gifts-in-kind for the cart.
For more information on Events and Corporate Giving, please contact the SPH Foundation Annual Giving Manager at 306 655 5835 or email email@example.com.