You can help.
Ways to Give:
- You may donate online, call our office at 306-655-5821, or stop by the Foundation office on the main floor of St. Paul’s Hospital.
Types of Gifts:
- You can become a member of our Circle of Angels monthly giving club or simply make a one time gift.
- You can gift cash, use a credit card, or send a cheque
- You can give a gift of shares or RRSPS
- You can, make a planned or legacy gift
- You can gift life insurance,
- become a member of our Circle of Angels monthly giving club
Allocating your Gift:
- You can choose to have your gift support the area of greatest need at St. Paul’s Hospital or the Hospice at Glengarda
- Or you can choose to allocate your gift to the department or cause of your choice.
- To support any of the following programs, donate online now, or contact the SPH Foundation at 306.655.5821 or email@example.com.
Be A Bob – Volunteer, Donate, Leave a Legacy
For over a decade, our unique pioneering Healing Arts Program has been changing lives for the better for patients, families and community members. Read More
At. St. Paul's Hospital, complete care for the patient dates back to the leadership of the Grey Nuns who founded the Hospital in 1907. Read More
Hospital Home Lottery
Tickets are now on sale. Visit www.hospitalhomelottery.org to purchase a ticket or learn more.