St. Paul’s Hospital and Foundation
2020 Upcoming Events
(as of October 8, 2020)
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, a number of our events have been postponed or transformed into Virtual Events. We will do our best to keep this page updated for your convenience.
- Mission Week and Feast Day: Please contact Mission Office for more information.
- SPH Foundation Professional Development Awards occur in October. There will be no Awards ceremony in 2020, but winners will be notified by Foundation Office staff.
- Smile Cookie Week – September 14-20. Tim Hortons restaurant owners and millions of generous Canadians across the country combined broke a new Smile Cookie record by raising $10.56 million for local charities across the country. Thank you, Saskatoon, Warman and Martensville! Your support raised $117,052 which will be equally divided between St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation for the Hospice at Glengarda and STARS Air Ambulance in support of operations.
- Mercy for Mankind Run – The Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association (AMYA) is raising funds for St. Paul’s Hospital through the Mercy4Mankind Run. The Association’s sole purpose is to raise awareness and funds for social organizations and non-profits by organizing runs for charities. This year’s Mercy4Mankind Run will be the first in Saskatoon, and our Foundation is honoured to be selected as the recipient of proceeds. The run is hosted digitally using the Race Roster App – participants can track their kilometers, or they can use a tracker of their choice and submit a screenshot of their progress. Registration is only $20 and participants can sign up for a 1km, 5km, or a 10km run or walk. Results must be submitted by October 17, 2020. Then, on October 18, 2020 there will be a virtual event to announce funds raised and will include a thank you message from Lecina Hicke, SPH Foundation CEO. Register here.
- Prostate Cancer – Survive and Thrive: 8th Annual Urology Symposium – This year, the Leslie and Irene Dubé Urology Centre for Health will be holding a free symposium on Saturday, November 14, 2020 between 9:00 and 11:30 CST. Click here to register.
- Mistletoe Charity Ball Mistletoe 2020 has been re-imagined this year to comply with COVID-19 Community Health and Safety guidelines. Click here for more information about what will be happening on November 21, 2020!
- Hospital Home Lottery – The Fall Hospital Home Lottery is well underway. The Grand Prize Draw Winner will be announced December 3, 2020.
If you would like to host a fund raising event in support of St. Paul’s Hospital, please contact the SPH Foundation Annual Giving Manager at 306 655 5835.