St. Paul’s Hospital and Foundation
2021 Upcoming Events
(as of September 1, 2021)
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, a number of our events have been postponed or transformed into Virtual Events. We will do our best to keep this page updated for your convenience.
- Mission Week and Feast Day: Please contact Mission Office for more information.
- SPH Foundation Professional Development Awards occur in October. There will be no Awards ceremony in 2021, but winners will be notified by Foundation Office staff.
- Smile Cookie Week – September 13-19. Tim Hortons restaurant owners and millions of generous Canadians across the country will come together to raise millions of dollars for local charities across the country. Last year, Saskatoon, Warman and Martensville raised $117,052 which was equally divided between St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation for the Hospice at Glengarda and STARS Air Ambulance in support of operations. This year, with your help, we’re looking to SMASH that record and raise even more for St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation and STARS Air Ambulance! Buy a cookie for yourself, your friends and family, or maybe some for your coworkers; remember, every dollar from every sale goes directly to support us!
- Mistletoe Charity Ball and Baskets The Signature Mistletoe Ball is back! This year, we will also be offering our beautiful Mistletoe Baskets – bring the beauty and elegance of the Mistletoe Ball to your home or gift one to a friend. Proceeds will expand our acclaimed Healing Arts Program to offer culturally-inclusive music therapy that is respectful of traditional languages and practices for all of our dialysis patients, many of whom are of First Nations descent. Mistletoe 2021has been re-imagined this year to comply with COVID-19 Community Health and Safety guidelines. Click here for more information about what will be happening on November 20, 2021 and December 11, 2021!
- Hospital Home Lottery – The Fall Hospital Home Lottery is well underway. The Grand Prize Draw Winner will be announced November 15, 2021.
If you would like to host a fund raising event in support of St. Paul’s Hospital, please contact the SPH Foundation Annual Giving Manager at 306 655 5835.