Programs & Application Forms
Our Staff Advancing Our Hospital
St. Paul's Hospital Foundation has two programs for Hospital employees and physicians to submit projects to the Foundation for fundraising consideration:
- The Partners in Excellence program launched in 2016 for projects costing $25,000 or more.
- The SPH Foundation Draws program has been in operation for several years and is for smaller projects that have no other source of funding.
Hospital Employee Educational Development
Our mission at St. Paul's Hospital is to provide everyone who walks through our doors requiring medical assistance with the best in compassionate care. As an acute care teaching hospital, education is top of mind and the importance of circulating that knowledge is paramount. In 1991, an endowment fund was established with a gift from the St. Paul's Hospital Nurses' Alumni. The Foundation has stewarded the St. Marguerite d'Youville Endowment Fund to provide annual learning opportunities for employees through funding directed to the Saskatoon Health Region Professional Development Fund and to the St. Paul's Hospital Foundation Program and Professional Development Awards.
- Foundation & SHR Professional Development Fund: St. Paul's Hospital Foundation provides annual funding to the Foundation & SHR Professional Development Fund. This fund provides educational support for SHR employees including participation in seminars, conferences and workshops. Applications are available online through the Infonet or by contacting Organizational Learning & Effectiveness at 306-655-3966.
- SPH Foundation Program & Professional Development Awards
- Designated Payment Request Form