SPH Foundation Draws – $125,000 Awarded Annually
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, new equipment, furniture and programs are supported through the Foundation Draws.
The Foundation Draws program is one of our most popular programs, giving Hospital physicians and employees the opportunity to identify and request support for programs and items that benefit patients and their families at St. Paul's Hospital.
Items funded through the annual SPH Foundation Draws have no other source of funding, and greatly improve the Hospital experience for patients, families and staff.
- Items funded may include equipment, furniture, and programs.
- Only St. Paul's Hospital employees or physicians can apply.
- Applications are not to exceed award categories (Category #1: $100-$2,500; Category #2: $2,501-$10,000; Category #3: $10,000-$25,000).
- The maximum request is $25,000.
- An application must be submitted for each request, and must be recieved by the Foundation by the Deadline
The Application Deadline is May 13, 2022. Applications must be in the Foundation office by 4:00 pm
Stop by our office to pick up a printed application form, or download below.
For more information, contact our office at 306.655.5821 or email@example.com
All approved applications are placed in a draw drum, and the draws are pulled from the drum by Draws Committee Members or Foundation Board members in June.
Winning applicants will be notified by the Foundation office.