Many amazing advancements at St. Paul's - like the Leslie and Irene Dubé Urology Centre of Health, Rawlco Radio Surgery Unit 4B, Pylypchuk Hall, the Mosaic Laboratory, Home of the Kinsmen Foundation Digital Transmission Electron Microscope Suite, and the Holst Family Foundation Spect-CT Suite - began with physicans and staff striving to advance patient care.
That's why St. Paul's Hospital Foundation developed the Partners In Excellence program to help our Hospital's physicans and employees to submit their ideas for fund raising consideration. It is truly a partnership between Foundation and St. Paul's Hospital physicians and staff that brings about real success and we look forward to receiving applications every year coming year!
- Projects must cost at least $25,000 to be eligible.
- Submissions must originate with St. Paul's Hospital physicians or employees.
- Submissions must include Manager, Director and Vice-President approvals.
- The Partners In Excellence submission deadline is March 25, 2023 at 12 noon.
The Partners In Excellence program begins every year with a call for applications. Simply fill out an application, ensure you have the correct approvals, and submit the application by mail, email or in person before the deadline.
- 2023 Partners In Excellence Application Form (Word document)
- 2023 Partners In Excellence Application Form (PDF)